Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's Worth What? ~ NBC ~ Tuesday night at 9:00 p.m.

I've had enough of the drama shows and opted last night for a game show.  It's on NBC
at 9:00 p.m. and I had never watched it before.  I was pleased to see that Cedric the
Entertainer was the host, he's always fun.  There were two men who were co-workers
as well as best friends that were the players.  Apparently there are only two players
each week.  There is the potential to make a million dollars and Mark and Rob were
ready to play.  You have to guess the value of different items a few different ways.
Most are rare or collectible and it is hard to judge.  We saw cars, comic books,
a live zebra and more.  The boys only made $30,000 but stopped at that and
were grateful and appreciative for that (refreshing to see) and I couldn't have
done any better because my guesses were similiar to theirs.  It's a fun show but
drags on A LOT.  Cedric explains how much money they have the potential to
win, the audience claps A LOT and the contestants have to say several times
what their answer is and they have to be sure-sure!!  It's a fun show that should
only be a half-hour long but I learned a little about different items (there is an
expert appraiser so that we know it's all real) and will watch again sometime,
I'm sure-sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment